Your Coppell Painting Contractor
When it’s time to re-paint your Coppell home's interior for re-sale it’s best to use softer, less stressful colors. Introduce a neutral palette for the interior.
- Potential buyers have an easier time envisioning their furniture and accessories with more neutral colors on the walls.
- Use a few different calm and soothing colors that coordinate with each other from room to room.
- Counter the neutral wall colors by painting out all the trims, baseboards and moldings in a nice crisp white semi-gloss. It will make the mellow colors really pop.
At FreshCoat Painting, our interior paint jobs are rated high by our Coppell customers and we consistently receive great recommendations. FreshCoat Painting does all kinds of paint jobs from small condos to large luxury homes – and we treat every job with the same attention to detail and quality.
At FreshCoat Painting, we know how to paint the interior of your home:
- How to properly prepare the surface.
- Which paints to use in each situation.
- How to protect your valuable floor and furnishings.
- How to complete each painting project in a timely fashion.
- How to achieve the highest quality results.
Every painting project we do is professionally supervised by owner Paul Timmons, giving you the peace of mind that the task will be completed in a timely and proper manner. Our painters complete every job with the highest quality workmanship and we treat your home as if it was our own.